Tuesday, September 22, 2015

This or That Survey

I figured since I haven't blogged in awhile, a good way to get back into it would be to do a survey that I saw on another blog. Let's get to it! :)
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Absolutely no question, chocolate. I pretty much love chocolate everything: chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream. My favorite blizzard from DQ is Chocolate Extreme. :)
Innie or Outtie?
Innie! I don't have much else to say about this belly button of mine ha.
Hot, Hot Summer or Snowy Winter?
I would go with hot, hot summer because I love the sun and getting to spend lots of time outside. 
D and I taking advantage of the hot summer at the beach (Lake Michigan, not ocean!)
On the other hand, I don't really mind the winter either--I love just after it snows and it's so beautiful and peaceful. 
One time D said we had to test our tent in cold weather...see that snow on the ground?!
I hate being cold though, which is why I guess I'd have to choose the hot summer. :)
Save or Spend?
I think I prefer saving my money just because that's what my parents did while I was growing up, so it's what I'm used to. I try to remember to allow myself to spend money to have fun--one thing I actually enjoy spending money on is travelling!
Elliptical or Treadmill?
I feel like I am not coordinated enough to use the elliptical. I have tried several times, but I just feel awkward the entire time, and end up giving up pretty quickly.
Banana or Apple?
Definitely banana! I get tired of chewing apples about halfway though (this is one of the many things that D makes fun of me for), so unless it's a really small apple, I usually will pass.
Morning or Night?
Night. I really want to be a morning person, but it's so hard to make the switch. I feel so much more productive after about 8 pm at night, and I hate getting up in the morning.
Lip Balm or Lipstick?
Neither--I do use chapstick a lot though, especially in the winter months.
Alone or with others?
I was actually just thinking about this on my run today, how coincidental! I am definitely an extrovert, and I love being around people. However, maybe because I was basically an only child (my sister is 12 years older than me) growing up, I like my alone time too. I love getting alone time in a crowded place...for example studying at a coffee shop or reading in a busy park. 
Coffee or Tea?
Both! I drink coffee more, but I love chai tea, especially in the fall. For awhile I was trying to replace some of my coffee with tea just so I didn't feel so dependent on the daily coffee, but I guess I forgot about that. Maybe I'll focus on that again. :)
Straight or Curly?
It just depends! My hair is naturally wavy, which I usually like. If I sleep with it wet, it curls up a decent amount, and so I wear it like that at least once a week. 
Wavy hair
Generally if I want to look fancier, or if I want to guarantee that my hair is going to look presentable (the wavyness of the hair is really a toss up, so I have no idea what it will do day to day), then I straighten it.
Straight hair and a bonus pic of my sister :)
Three Squares or Graze All Day?
I'm not really a grazer. My husband is, and when we first lived together, I thought it was crazy how much he would snack (basically anytime he walked through the kitchen ha). I have since realized that many people are like this--who knew! :)
Right-handed or left-handed?
I'm right, but D and my mom are left so I'm kind of partial to lefties. :)
Beach or Mountains?
I would say mountains. I love the beach where you can really relax and soak up the sun, but I get bored quickly without having much to do. I prefer getting to camp, hike, and bike up the mountains.
D and I at Yosemite
Mac or PC?
I guess PC. There is a decent amount of engineering software that is easy to install/use on PCs and more difficult on Macs--since I don't know that much about computers, I stick with the easier option of the PC.
Shy or Outgoing?
I think I'm more outgoing, but it definitely just depends on the situation!

2 comments:

  1. Fun survey! Thanks for sharing. I feel exactly the same way about ellipticals, I just can never seem to get a decent rhythm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have literally fallen off the elliptical before! I don't know how people can stay on it and get a good workout because I have so much trouble with it haha.

    ReplyDelete