Friday, October 31, 2014

Half Marathon Eve

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone has very fun plans to dress up and go trick or treating, or hand out candy and get to see all of the adorable/scary/creative costumes. I was very excited to get to hand out candy this year, since we finally moved into a house in a neighborhood, rather than a normal college campus apartment complex (which kids don't really come trick or treating too). Unfortunately, because our half marathon is tomorrow, the expo is tonight, and we need to drive down to Indy to get checked in. Here is the schedule for tomorrow morning:


And here is the weather forecast for tomorrow morning:

It has been so beautiful here in Indiana lately--great running temps in the morning and evening (~50 degrees). This cold is moving in this evening--I haven't run in 30 degree weather since February or March! I know that I'll be ok, but it does throw off my outfit I was planning. And D doesn't even have any cold weather running gear, so I have no idea what he will wear! No big deal though, we'll get it all figured out and tackle this half marathon. Next time I update it will be a race report. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment