Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Bread!

Oh my gosh, I just made pumpkin bread, which I have never made before, and it. is. delicious. I was making it to send to my friend for her birthday, but I decided to make two loaves...thank goodness I did because it smelled amazing while it was cooking and I don't think I could have possibly resisted eating it. Here is a picture of the two loaves:


The smaller one I will send to my friend, and the larger one I am going to devour. I hope I can manage to save some of it for D. :) I also have a cinnamon candle burning, and I put new potpourri out, so our house smells like a Fall Explosion. I am so happy right now.


Studying for a grad level vibrations class doesn't seem so bad when you can do it with delicious bread and coffee. I think I should make a habit of this. :) Also I figured everyone would want to see a picture of Nova--she has to be in whatever room I'm in, so here she is laying on the kitchen floor while I was making the bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment