Monday, November 17, 2014

Snow!

It is November. Sorry, I just had to remind myself considering it has snowed 3 times in the past week. Not normal Indiana behavior...although, Indiana weather is pretty much characterized by being non-predictable. The snow has been beautiful though. It keeps snowing just enough to cover the ground, so it makes everything look like a winter wonderland. :) The temperatures though...I could stand to add at least 10 degrees there. For example, look at the forecast for today:


A high of 23! Really. That is just ridiculous, Indiana. Please adjust accordingly. :D

Nova is experiencing the snow for the first time. She seems to really like it! She does seem confused why she can't smell the ground though. Yesterday I let her in and her whole nose/snout was covered in snow. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Tried to get a picture, but she immediately rolled around on the rug and knocked it all of. I suppose she was cold, but she could have at least had the decency to let me get a picture before she warmed up. :)

I am getting so excited about the holiday season! My sister is coming to Indiana next Saturday (yay!), so I'll get to spend some time with my nieces. We are doing a Turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning (which, I almost have my parents talked into doing with us!), then going to Dustin's aunt's house for lunch, and my parent's house for dinner. Ha! We are going to go into a food coma by the end of the day. I guess I better be working out everyday up until then so things don't get too out of control. ha. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment