Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving, my sister coming to visit, and two adorable little girls


Hey all! I am getting very excited about Thanksgiving coming up, mostly because my sister is coming on Saturday and staying for a week! She lives in Atlanta, so I only get to see her a few times a year. Here are some pictures of us.
At her wedding
Last Christmas
She has 3 kids: an 18 year old boy, a 6 year old girl, and a 3 year old girl. I love all of them to pieces, and am so excited to see them.

Emily (3 year old), Austin, and Isabella (6 year old)
Their whole adorable little family
Here D and I are making cookies with Emily and Isabella last Christmas.

They are coming Saturday and we're going to an indoor water park, how fun. Then they are staying with my parents for the week, and I plan on going there at least for a few days, plus seeing them on Thanksgiving. What a great week. :) Hope everyone else is getting some good family time in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment