Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Fun!

Yesterday we went to see Interstellar in IMAX with a group of friends. I was not impressed. Part of that may have been because it was almost 3 HOURS long! I do not have that long of an attention span, apparently. Afterwards we were going to go to the most delicious burger place in Indy, called Bru Burger (if you live in the area and haven't been, you must go!), but the wait was insane, so we went to Weber Grill instead. It was alright. Overall though, it's always fun to take a trip with friends, so I'm glad we went. :)

Today we started out the morning by sleeping in, which was great! Then we made potato bowls, which are possibly my favorite breakfast ever. We cook red potatoes with veggies and seasoning salt, then put over-medium eggs on top. Yum! I would show you a picture, but it never lasts long enough to get a picture of. :)

For the rest of the day, I'm going to go to campus to get some stuff done, go for a run, and hopefully buy some cold weather running gear online. This reversible headband is on sale at Kohl's, so I'm thinking I'll get that.


I'm also still searching for the perfect gloves. I think I want some that are fingerless gloves, but have flaps to make them into mittens. Sounds perfect because my hands get hot, but not hot enough to completely take the gloves off. Have a good Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment