Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter Running!

Because of a combination of being super busy, and the loss of several hours of daylight, the past few weeks I haven't been working out/running enough. Of course I shouldn't make excuses, and I need to just alter my schedule to do everything I want to do. Today I brought workout clothes with me to campus so that I can just go straight to the co-rec on the way home. As a side note, I did a lot of running this summer, so I didn't go to our university rec center much, but I really take it for granted. It is such an awesome facility, check out some pictures:

Our huge aquatic center
The front entrance to the co-rec
View as you enter the facility
There is also a running track that overlooks several different gyms (making running in tiny circles somewhat more interesting, a rock climbing wall (you can see part of it in the last picture--bottom left). Even making this post has made me more motivated to get to the gym. What motivates you to go workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment